our hearts are spoken through our actions; words mean nothing


Sunday, Mar 23

you ask me what i care about, look at how i live my life

you ask me what is important, look at how i spend my time

look at what i do, not at what i say, because i may not even know the truth

i may believe that i care, but do nothing to help

i may say that i love, but never show it

i ask you what you love

look at your days, look at your time

what do i believe in?

what do i hate?

what keeps me awake at night?

what could i care less about?

don't ask me what kind of person i am

you tell me what kind of person i am

from how i have treated you

from how i have treated them

don't let me believe that i am good, when all i show you is wrong

don't let me believe that i care, when i just turn and walk away

don't let me think one thing

when my life says something else

my words are words and nothing else

my days, my time, my life, are the most precious things i have

what do i do with them?

what do they speak?

what do they say to you?

what did i say to you?

forget it

what did i do?


did i use them well?

Popular Posts