Ecuador...

I'm off to Ecuador and i have no idea what to expect.  I feel completely unprepared and in the middle of life's chaos to be leaving for a big trip right now.  But i don't think that life ever really seems to slow down for our plans.  However, i don't want to be so busy going from one thing to the next that i miss what's happening in the moment.  I think that's my biggest prayer for this trip, that by the time i arrive in Ecuador i'll have slowed down enough to be prepared spiritually, physically and emotionally for whatever God has in store for us over these next 9 days.

We'll be gone from Sat. Nov 6 - Sun. Nov 14th. taking water filters to families without access to clean drinking water.  I'm going with 7 people from my church (Paseo) here in El Paso, TX.  They've created a page with videos and pictures about who's going on the trip, and what we'll be doing exactly.  It's possible that it will even be updated from Ecuador with what's happening while we're there.  There's also a prayer guide for every day that we're gone that breaks down each day's tasks and our specific prayers.  I'd be humbled and honored if you would partner with us in prayer while we're away.  All of the information can be found at this link:
Ecuador Trip Page

If you're interested in helping with this trip financially, i could definitely still use your help.  Shots are expensive and it cost over $400 for those and Malaria pills and the plane ticket cost over $1000.  Although we had a garage sale to raise money and our church took up an offering to cover some of the other costs, i still had this to take care of on my own.  I've set up a link to try to cover those costs HERE if you're interested in helping out.


Most importantly is the opportunity that we have not only to share clean water with these families in need, but the love and hope of Jesus.  I'm grateful, humbled, and honored to be a part of something so much bigger than me.  I'm even more grateful that you're willing to be a part of this alongside me.  Thanks for all your help.

Much Love,
Britt

Comments

Popular Posts