Waiting... Faithfully

I wanted to share with you the most recent post from our Casas por Cristo Blog below.  As I sit here on New Year's Eve just a few hours from ringing in the New Year, reading it put into perspective this upcoming year and the way I want to use my time and energy and my life.  I hope that you all enter into this New Year inspired and excited for the journeys ahead and will step into 2011 seeking out opportunities to live a life that will change the world around you.
Much Love and Happy New Year!!
Britt

 "As 2010 comes to a close we want to share a story with you that encompasses our year, our hearts and why we'll spend 2011 working just as hard to bring the hope and love of Jesus Christ to hundreds of families with stories just like this one."

Comments

Popular Posts