Confidently Wandering


My truck is filled with tools. I just got back from México and I'm packed and ready to head to Acuña next week. This is my last and 4th week in a row of spring break building. As I drove down the road I watched the 7 van loads of people from Colorado pull away that I just led through the "most violent city in the world." This team that I just taught to build a home for a pastors' family in Juarez.

God is crazy. He is doing unbelievable things that I'm not capable of. I told the group last night about how 12 years ago I was just a kid on a team at that same church.  All these years later I still don't get it.

Why me?

I look at this truck full of tools and I'm exhausted. Sometimes I want another life. But I see those vans drive away and I see how greatly God has used me, and I am humbled and honored that He; my creator and King would use me in such mighty ways. That He would allow me to impact and change others' lives for his glory.




















Comments

Popular Posts