Follow Me, Still

Here we are, on this road so different than the one I would have chosen. And slowly, the exact same dirt roads that looked hopeless before, are beginning to look differently now.

He is helping me see beauty in places that I would have never seen.

Where I only saw rocks, I am starting to see flowers blooming between the cracks and coming to life. I had so much around me before. The abundance made this road seem so desolate and barren. But now I can see the life springing up here.


It's as though I can almost hear Him saying, "I want more for you than what you know, than where you would normally go. I want to show you things you would never see, but you're going to have to trust me and you're going to have to leave everything else behind, and you're going to have to follow me."


Comments

Popular Posts