BUBBLE BATHS, SPARKLERS & RUBBER DUCKIES


Every year my friends deem it their personal responsibility to use my birthday for their joy! 

Before I turned 30 my friends called me every day leading up to my birthday to give me random tasks that I had to complete.

On my 31st birthday a man in spandex danced for me.

And for my 32nd birthday a guy in a bubble bath with sparklers and a rubber ducky sang to me and two of my favorite kiddos made me a hilarious video to give to me at midnight.

I've been meaning to put these videos together forever! My birthday was a perfect excuse. Here's to good friends and a reason to laugh hysterically! 

I'll post them separately throughout the day!

BUBBLE BATHS, SPARKLERS & RUBBER DUCKIES




Comments

JMGiosi12 said…
"You want more bubbles? Sure why not?" hahahah pretty sure he definitely got soap in his eyes hahahah

Popular Posts