What's Next...


It’s the beginning of August and I wanted to update everyone on what is next for me. July 31st marked my last day officially on staff with Casas por Cristo and the end of an unbelievable journey… and the beginning of another. The only thing certain these days seems to be change and I’m getting more and more excited about the opportunities in the unknown.

With the possibility of my next job being another support raising role, it seemed to make the most sense to go directly from one position to the next. However, after nine years of leading mission trips and serving with Casas por Cristo, I have realized that to be truest to myself, to each of you and to the plan that God has next for my life, I need to take a step back first. I need to take some time to refocus on who I am and who God has spent these last nine years molding me to become. I have met so many amazing people over the years that not only believe in what I do but believe in me and I don't want to lose you all as supporters; prayerfully or financially. As I said before, I would love for you all to join me, even as I take some time to step away. Some of my supporters have decided to continue to support me financially during this sabbatical time. Others are going to put aside the money that they would regularly give until they know exactly what is next. Any money that continues to be given under my name to Casas por Cristo however will not go to me but into the general fund. I would ask for you to prayerfully consider where you feel God leading you and follow Him in these next steps. Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have. I’m trying to be as transparent as possible during this time.

Although I don’t have a clear-cut plan for what is next, what I do have are possibilities to explore as I seek where God is leading. I’m taking the next 8 weeks to spend time with friends and family, rest, seek Christ, be inspired at conferences and dream about the possibilities of what's to come. Truth be told, I love the idea of stepping out into the adventure of the unknown. As each day passes I realize that I’ve waited my whole life for this.






Comments

Popular Posts