Great Adventures Come Once In A Lifetime

Every once in a while opportunities come our way to do something great. This morning I was reminded just how valuable these opportunities are. As I walked to my truck to start my day, I stopped next to a retirement home. I sat silently and watched people once young, struggle with their aging bodies. It made me realize how precious this life is. These bodies we're given won't be around forever, and these opportunities to drink fully from this cup of life is fleeting.

This November I have the chance to take advantage of one of those amazing, life changing opportunities... and I'm Inviting You To Join Me! November 4-12, 2015 I am returning to Fiji to work alongside Give Clean Water + Photoserve to bring water filters and education to the people living in villages there. I can't tell you what an amazing experience this was for me six years ago and how much I believe in this organization and their work.


Not only is this an opportunity to give such a valuable resource as clean water, it is an opportunity to immerse yourself in a culture and people a world away and give back through the art of storytelling and photography. As we serve, we are going to capture our experiences and give them back to Give Clean Water so they can continue to tell their story and do the life giving work they have been called to do.

So here's your opportunity. I'm placing it before you. Bring your camera and your heart and your willingness to experience and grow fully from this life and join me in Fiji this November. There's a whole world out there waiting for us to explore... come with me!!

More details can be found at WWW.PHOTOSERVE.ORG


Comments

Popular Posts