The Big 30!!

So it's my birthday tomorrow, and although I haven't reconciled yet that I'm turning 30,  I want to use this day the best way that I can!  I've been given more than I'll ever need so the best thing I could do with this day is ask you to help me provide for others.

For my birthday on January 19th, I'm asking my friends and family to help me raise $1500 to go towards a cause that I created to provide heat for families in Mexico.  Living in extreme poverty, these families don't have the money to run heaters but electric blankets will keep them alive and warm in the freezing winter.

Because of a generous donor, right now any donations given will be matched dollar for dollar up to $3000!

Facebook made it easy with a "Birthday Wish" to donate towards this cause.  As I celebrate this day and all that I've been given I'd love nothing more than to use my birthday to give back.  If you can't give now, please help spread the word!  Thanks for all of your love and support!!  Check out the link below!

Much Love,
Brittany

Comments

Popular Posts