12 Months and a New Year!


Well, I started the year doing good at keeping everyone updated on what was happening in 2012... then Spring Break happened, then Peru, then summer, then Home 4000, then we delivered a baby in our home, then, and then, and then... it's almost the end of 2012!! This year brought adventures I never could have imagined and moments I can't believe I lived. To say that the last 12 months have been a whirlwind would be an understatement.  

This year I have been overwhelmingly floored by God's goodness and from the love and provision of churches, supporters, team members and strangers that I met along the way. I have lost things that I loved and have been reminded that God loves me more. I have been completely humbled and in awe and honored that God would use me to serve a risen King. A newsletter could never capture the last 12 months but hopefully it can give you a glimpse into an unbelievable year in which each of you played a part. Thank you all for believing in me and in the journey that I'm living. Here's to the end of 2012 and to all the possibilites in 2013 that await! May you be surrouned by friends and family and overwhelmed by God's love and goodness this holiday season. 

Check out my newsletter HERE.

Much Love,
Brittany


Comments

Popular Posts