when you can free solo beyond the realm of control to the point of falling

i see God in nature and truth in creation. after i posted the climbing video below i stared at it and saw a tagline description beneath the video. it isn't visible on my blog but this is what it says, "when you can free solo beyond the realm of control to the point of falling." all of a sudden i saw this as far more than an explanation for a video but as a goal for life and freedom in faith and God. i realized that this is the perfect definition of faith.

i want to live a life that pushes the limits of possibility and what others are afraid to even consider. i want to trust so much in my God that i find myself completely out of my own control. i want to climb the highest mountain with no ropes and leap with only one chute there to catch me. only in that moment of free fall, will i learn whether i will die or fly.

"the idea that i once had was that falling was death.
now falling is control.
instead of dying I'm flying"

Comments

Popular Posts