Tell Me Your Story...

I'm a storyteller at heart. I know that. I've always known that. 
I want to take the world that people find confusing or hard or scary and break it down into a world that is tangible. I want to take you into communities in Uganda or the streets of México. I want you to see areas of the world that feel insurmountable and help you know that you can make an impact; that you can make a difference. Our week in Uganda with Photoserve + Surge for Water was incredible. We met people whose stories will stay with us the rest of our lives. I pray that we were able to bring about change that will stay with them for the rest of theirs.  We all have so much to learn from one another. We all have so much to give. I hope that when we walk away, we all know that we are better for sharing one another's lives. Check out both great orgs to find out how you can be involved!

Thanks to Lindsay West for capturing this shot from Uganda! 

Comments

Popular Posts